Ideal for fingerstyle players, the mid-range frequencies and tonal qualities of the Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany is in large part due to its smaller body size. Featuring all solid wood and a brilliant high-gloss custom polished finish, as well as a vintage style slotted headstock and butter-bean tuning machines.
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany top (select pressure tested solid top)
- High-gloss custom polished finish
- B-Band A3T electronics
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtech