With a sound that lies between the mellow tone of mahogany and the brightness of maple, red wild cherry offers just the right amount of contrast to the solid cedar top. Delivering excellent projection and a true full sound. A great series of guitars for the gigging musician. Being CW models, they offer playability all the way up the fingerboard. They are also equipped with B-Band A3T electronic systems with undersaddle transducers and built in chromatic tuners.
- Red wild cherry back and sides
- Cedar top (select pressure tested solid top)
- Semi-gloss custom polished finish with gloss top
- B-Band A3T electronics
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Tusq nut & saddle by Graphtech