Made in Canada, the Core series is comprised of three models that will surely ignite some fires in more than a few guitar rockers.
All feature chambered mahogany bodies with maple gloss tops (GT), mahogany set necks, 24 ¾” scale, rosewood fingerboards, fully adjustable wraparound Resomax bridges by Graphtech, and as the name suggests, these guitars are rock machines to their very “Core.”
- Mahogany set-neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard.
- 12″ fingerboard radius.
- 24 3/4 ” scale.
- 1 11/16″ nut width.
- Chambered solid mahogany body with maple Gloss Top (GT).
- 2x Seymour Duncan P90 pickups (neck: Vintage SP90-1/ bridge: Custom SP90-3).
- 3-way toggle switch, 2x volume and 2x tone.
- Graphtech Resomax NW1 wraparound bridge.
- Colors: Lightburst GT, Sunburst GT and Denim Flame GT.