Don’t miss out! Secure yourself the new Summit Classic CT by Godin Guitars and place your order NOW!
The Godin Summit Classic CT is a scorching & versatile rock machine for the ages! It features a beautiful sculpted maple Carved Top (CT), an incredibly light weight & resonant chambered Spanish cedar body, a mahogany set-neck with a bound Richlite™ fingerboard & headstock, large dot inlays, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, and Graphtech ResoMax bridge.
The Summit Classic CT is powered by three available Seymour Duncan pickup options which include: P90s, humbuckers, or P-Rails (allows the player to select between humbucker, single-coil or P90 tones all in one pickup).
There are 3 versions to choose from:
- 2 x Seynour Duncan P-Rails
- Finish: Gold HG
- 2 x Seymour Duncan Humbuckers (Neck: Alnico II / Bridge: ‘59)
- Finish: Crème Brulee HG
- 2x Seymour Duncan P90 (Neck & Bridge: Vintage SP90-1)
- Finish: Crème Brulee HG or Gold HG
H.D.R. High-Definition Re-voicer
The H.D.R. revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. The H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It’s like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
- Maple Carved Top
- Chambered Spanish Cedar body
- Mahogany set-neck
- Bound Richlite™ fingerboard & high-gloss headstock
- Large dot fingerboard inlays
- Custom Polished high-gloss finish
- Graphtech ResoMax bridge system
- 2x Seymour Duncan pickups (see pickup options)
- Godin High-Definition Revoicer system
- 3-way Toggle Switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 2x mini switches for pickup selection (on P-Rail model only)
- 12″ (300 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24 3/4″ (629 mm) Scale
- 1 11/16″ (43 mm) nut width
- Colors: Gold HG & Crème Brulee HG